How To Export Your Helpjuice Data
- Getting Started
- API V2
- API V3
- Article Editor
- Swifty (In-App Widget)
- Billing / Subscription
Table of ContentsExporting a Category or Article as PDF Can I customize the PDF? Exporting XLS/CSV Files
You can export all of your Helpjuice data in XLS, and CSV, and Download PDFs with your content!
Exporting a Category or Article as PDF
- On your Dashboard locate the desired category or article
- Click Download PDF
- For Categories, select the desired Subcategories & Articles from the list, and we will generate a PDF and email it to you.
Please note that we keep internal sections of public articles removed from PDFs for data privacy reasons.
Can I customize the PDF?
Absolutely! With our new PDF Customization feature, you can adjust the PDF settings to match your needs. To access it, just go to Settings > Export Settings.
In that section, you'll be able to customize the header, add a logo and adjust its position, add custom text, and decide whether to include the Table of Contents or not!
Exporting XLS/CSV Files
- Click on your Profile Picture > Settings
- Access the Export Data section
- Export your Answers, Questions, Categories, Users, Searches, and Activities.
Articles are composed of Titles (Questions) and Body text (Answers), so you need to download both files: Questions and Answers. The content will be in HTML, which allows you to easily check all references.
For more options check our API section