Using AI to Automate Keyword Suggestions for Your Article
Discover How Using AI-powered Keyword Suggestions can Save Your Time and Improve Your Users' Search Results
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- API V2
- API V3
- Article Editor
- Swifty (In-App Widget)
- Billing / Subscription
This feature can help you generate relevant and effective keywords for your articles without spending valuable time researching them yourself. With the ability to save time on this essential task, you can concentrate on what matters most: crafting high-quality content that engages your users.
Why should I use it?
Adding keywords to your articles will give your users a better experience in finding what they are looking for. But we know that thinking about relevant and effective keywords might be a tedious task, that's why we would like to help you with that and save you some time.
By using the AI-powered Keyword Suggestions feature, you will be able to improve your users' search results without needing to sacrifice your time used for other equally important tasks.
How do I use it?
Using this feature is very simple (no configuration needed):
- Access the Editor's page by creating a new article or editing an existing one.
- Start working on it like you normally would.
- After the AI has gathered enough information to be able to provide you with relevant keywords, this button will show up at the right bottom corner of the page:
- By hovering this button, a dialog will open showing you the suggested keywords:
- To accept the suggestions you can click on that button or on the "Add keywords" button inside the dialog:
- If you didn't like a specific suggestion you can dismiss it by clicking on its "X" button:
- You also have the option to dismiss all the suggestions by clicking the "Dismiss all" button or to re-generate them by clicking the "refresh icon" at the top of the dialog: