How To Improve Search Results (Keywords)
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- API V2
- API V3
- Article Editor
- Knowledge Base Settings
- Swifty (In-App Widget)
- Billing / Subscription
Our search works by analyzing keywords, article title, body text, subtitle, and attachments for relevant results. The search will list up to 20 results and the most upvoted/viewed articles will be shown first.
What Are Keywords?
- Click New Article or edit an existing article
- Add the desired keywords in the "Add a keyword" section
Viewing Keyword Details
Your Analytics page will help you understand what keywords users are using, so that you can add them to your articles. To check the Keywords section:
- Click on the Analytics icon
- Access the Searches tab
- Scroll down the page and click on the Keywords button
- Click on the Info icon to view the details of each keyword
You must be a Super Administrator or Administrator to access the Analytics section.