Using AI to Automate Subtitle Suggestions for Your Article
Learn How the AI Subtitle Suggestion can Save Your Time with Content Creation and Make Your Article More Appealing to Your Users
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- API V2
- API V3
- Article Editor
- Swifty (In-App Widget)
- Billing / Subscription
This feature uses advanced AI engines to generate and suggest an informative and attractive subtitle for your articles without requiring you to spend valuable time researching it yourself. With the ability to save time on this essential task, you can concentrate on what matters most: crafting high-quality content that engages your users.
Why should I use it?
Subtitles serve as an effective tool to capture the attention of your users and provide them with a better reading experience by conveying what they can expect to learn from your article. This can lead to increased views of your articles and higher levels of customer satisfaction.
With the AI-powered Subtitle Suggestion feature, you can effortlessly create compelling subtitles that make your articles more appealing to your users and improve their overall experience. This tool saves you time by automating the process of creating informative and attention-grabbing subtitles, freeing you to focus on other equally important tasks.
How do I use it?
Using this feature is very simple (no configuration needed):
- Access the Editor's page by creating a new article or editing an existing one.
- Start working on it like you normally would.
- After the AI has gathered enough information to be able to provide you with a great subtitle, this suggestion will show up on the screen:
- To accept the suggestion you can click on the "checkmark" button:
- To dismiss the suggestion you can click on the "trash can" button:
- You also have the option to edit the suggestion before accepting it:
How To Disable Tooltips From Appearing
The Subtitle of the article will appear whenever a user hovers over your article links (to another article). To disable, simply, in your Knowledge Base script paste the following at the bottom:
skipHelpjuiceToolTip = true;