How To Set Up Permissions On Helpjuice
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Article Editor
- API V2 (OLD)
- API V3
- Knowledge Base Settings
- Swifty (In-App Widget)
- Billing / Subscription
Helpjuice user roles control what users can and cannot do on your knowledge base. This includes customization, access to analytics, writing/editing content, adding user and more!
What are User Roles?
Helpjuice provides five user roles, which help maintain your knowledge base.
- Super Administrator - Has access to everything! Even to private content.
- Administrator - Has full access to customization, analytics, adding content, adding users and all other administrative options.
- Collaborator - Only have access to creating, editing and publishing articles.
- Draft Writer - Only have access to creating and editing articles. Draft Writers cannot publish any articles, only submit them for review.
- Internal Viewer - Only has access to viewing content.