The Standard Sections are a key feature on the knowledge base template
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Knowledge Base Settings
- Article Editor
- Swifty (In-App Widget)
- API V3
- API V2 (OLD)
- Billing / Subscription
The Standard Sections list contains:
- Recently Updated Articles: This is a list with the most recently updated/created questions. See more information at Recently Updated Standard Section;
- Root Questions: This is a list with the questions on the root level (the dashboard) - sometimes these questions are very important and need to be highlighted. See more information at Root Questions Standard Section;
- Categories Navigation: This is the list of all the categories under the Knowledge Base. See more information at Categories Navigation Standard Section;
- Roots/Top Categories: This is the list of the categories on the root level (the dashboard). See more information at Top Categories Standard Section;
- Popular Questions: This is the list of the most viewed questions. See more information at Popular Questions Standard Section.